Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New Business starting today :) Hand Made furniture in Kerry

Hi all it's been a while since my last post about closing down my tanning studio :(
Today let me just tell you that today is the first day of my new business "Small Furniture" :) you are all welcome to follow my new blog which http://www.all4toddlers.blogspot.com. You can also see all my products on www.smallfurniture.info. Like the name says I will make small furniture :) that will be a line of furniture especially designed for toddlers needs. Furniture's that you can find there are hand made and hand painted by myself. As far as now you can find there toddler beds, kid's tables, toddlers stools, car shaped bed, bookcases, wardrobe (coming soon) etc. The range of products will be increased with time. Along with my own stuff I will also have factory made toddler beds all in very good prices. I can also sell mattresses just so you do not have to worry about that separately. I would appreciate if you look there.
Thanks all and all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment